Saturday, September 2, 2017

Summer goodbye

Hello dear crafty friends. Yes... it is sadly true... summer is ending. Here in Slovenia we have allready waked into a bit colder and more rainy days and school started yesterday. It was a first day at school for our Sara and it was a bit stressfull for all. School starting usually means that we get caught up in a constant hurry to catch up all the appointments and assignements from kids and all off our obligations too. So I'm not so much looking forward to it. I love layed back rithem of summer days. So I got a bit nostalgic and I altered two gorgeous seashells for my todays project. I used lots of gorgeous Prima marketing and Finnabair products that you can find in 7 kids craft store. Hope you'll like it.








I used supplies from 7 kids craft store:

Hope you liked my projects. See you soon with some more fresh inspiration.
Hugs, Aleksandra


No comments:

Post a Comment