Thursday, August 31, 2017

Thanks

A Happy Hello to you all!!!!  I'm here to share my card with you today.



The stamp set I used for this card is called Fantasy 1 from Vilda Stamps.


And of course my latest passion is Distress Oxide inks so guess how I colored the background? LOL
I also used the worn lipstick Distress Oxide on the ribbon.


Items used from the store:
Distress Oxide:
Worn Lipstick
Broken China
Peeled Paint
Fantasy 1 from Vilda Stamps.


Don't forget our week long sale 15% off entire purchase!
30% of all store purchases from now through September 4th will go to the Red Cross for the victims of Hurricane Harvey!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy crafting:)
Michele








Together We Can Help
15% off entire purchase!
I feel compelled to help the people in Texas get through their tragedy, it is devastating. I have been through devastation myself and the first organization to come to our aid was the Red Cross. Their local representatives were kind, patient and helped us through the first night with their services so I feel they would be appropriate for this donation.

So how can you help? While shopping with

You will get a 15% discount off your entire store purchase, no exclusions! I will give 30% of all store purchases from now through September 4th to the Red Cross for the victims of Hurricanne Harvey!

During this week long sale I will update you as to how much money will be donated to the Red Cross, which will be paid to them on September 5th, 2017. I will take a photo of the total donation for you to see and be proud of the help you gave these people. Every little bit counts and is so appreciated!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROUSITY!
KELLY NEIS

*Save this email and your store receipt for tax purposes*
Your shopping will help
Be sure to enter code
TEXAS at checkout to save 15%!
7 KIDS YOUR CRAFTING SUPPLY STORE 320-980-7128 | Email | Website







No comments:

Post a Comment