Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Challenge #11: ANYTHING GOES!

Hello and welcome to our new Monthly Challenge #11!! Our talented Design Team will be featuring Cas-ual Fridays Stamps and Vilda Stamps on their projects for today, and throughout the month of August!

Our Challenge for August is:
ANYTHING GOES!
Please use something from a Company I sell in the 7 Kids Store, and please no back-linking. Thank you! You have until September 12th at 12pm EST to play along with us for a chance at winning a $20 Gift Certificate to the 7 Kids Store.
Thank you all for participating in our last challenge!! We love seeing your creations every month! Before we get to our challenge, we need to announce the Top 3 picks AND the winner for the $20 Gift Certificate!




Congratulations ladies on your beautiful cards, email me at 7kidscrafts@gmail.com and I will be proud to give you the TOP 3 Winners Badge!

Congratulations!! You are the πŸ’™WINNERπŸ’™ of Challenge #10! Please email me for your prize at 7kidscraft@gmail.com. You have 2 weeks to claim your prize or prize is forfeited.

We have a GUEST DESIGNER this month! 
Welcome MEGHAN SHEA!! We are so happy to have you here!
Thank you for joining us this month!!
7 Kids Design Team

We want to take this time to thank Mindy and Yenni for their time on our Design Team! They have been amazing cheerleaders for 7 Kids, and we appreciate all the support and love they have shown our company! Thank you ladies for your awesome work over the last half of the year, and best wishes for a blessed future.

Today, we are announcing two NEW members to the 7 Kids Your Crafting Store DESIGN TEAM! Please give Cynthia Roybal and Joni Wilson a warm welcome! They are amazing and talented ladies and we are so thankful they are joining our team! We know you are going to love their work!
 Hello! My name is Cynthia and I love paper crafting. I am a nurse by day and a frustrated karaoke singer by night. I was born in the Philippines and grew up in Las Vegas. I met my very ginger husband through our church choir and our little family is made up my stepkids and 2 Shih Tzus.  I am the proud auntie to 4 nephews and 1 niece. I think that they are all geniuses and I am not afraid to chomp on their cute little cheeks. They are quite afraid of me. :) My guilty pleasures include the Spice Girls, The Walking Dead, and all things Real Housewives. I can bake a mean banana bread and can organize anything. Just ask my planner. :)

 Hi everyone! My name is Joni Wilson and I am so excited to be a part of 7 Kids Design Team. A little about me: I was born and raised on the island of Kaua'i, I am a proud military wife (23 years of Army life!), blessed mother of 6, and a fur mom of a rescued Husky mix. Aside from playing with paper and Copics, I love being in the kitchen, watching football and volleyball, and shopping for bargains. I'm also known for rescuing discounted (aka dead) plants and bringing them back to life. I have always loved 7 Kids Craft Store and the amazing products that they carry, this is truly a dream come true to be able to work with Kelly and all the talented designers!

And, now for inspiration from our Design Team using Cas-ual Fridays Stamps and Vilda Stamps.
 




Thank you for joining our Challenge #11 today!
This Challenge will end September 12th, 2017 at 12pm EST.  Please link your card below and good luck!


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card for the Top 3 especially as there are so many other great cards on show.
    Congratulations to the other TOP3 picks and the winner.
    Katrin x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You deserved the win, your card is beautiful!
      Hugs Kelly

      Delete
  2. How nice I finished in the top 3. Ladies congratulations.

    What a beautiful creations made it DT.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Crea Astrid, your card is very beautiful also, thank you for joining us and congrats!
      Hugs Kelly

      Delete
  3. Ladies, I am having problems with my blog link, not sure what the problem is. Don't think it is with your website because I had another problem on another blog. Just wanted to let you know if you tried to click onto my entry #9. Thanks for understanding. Kathy

    ReplyDelete