Monday, February 20, 2017

DoCrafts Gorjuss Girl Getaway

Happy Monday everyone! It's Rosie here today with a card featuring my favorite stamps.....GORJUSS GIRLS! This Gorjuss Girl is a full size stamp and is called Getaway. I stamped her on Xpress It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored her with Copics.
 
Copics: 
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Hair: C3, C7, Black
Black: C3, C5, C7
Red: R22, R24, R27, R29, R59
Rocking Horse: N2, C3, C5, Black Gel Pen
 
I kept my card pretty clean and simple so the stamp was the highlight. The word SWEET is a die-cut from Lawn Fawn. The rest of the items came from my stash.
 
 Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store
 
Come and play along with us in our current ANYTHNG GOES Challenge on the right hand side bar. You can use any stamp in your stash!! Also, be sure to also check out the 7 Kids Crafting Supply Store to see all the new goodies coming to the store. And come join our 7 KIDS CUSTOMERS CREATE Facebook Page!! We're going to be having some fun games and prizes coming your way!
 
Have a great rest of the week my friends!
Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment