Monday, January 16, 2017

Valentine Sock Cupcake using Docrafts Gorjuss Collector

Happy Monday everyone! It's Rosie here today to share details on the sock cupcake I made for the current ANYTHING GOES challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog! To enter our current challenge just click on the link on the right side bar to take you to the challenge post. Remember, you can play along using any stamp in your stash!
 
Since Valentine's Day is coming up, I decided to make a sock cupcake as a teacher gift. I used a stamp from one of my favorite stamp companies called Docrafts Gorjuss Collector Mini Stamp. I stamped her on Cryogen White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored her with Copics. I used the Lawn Fawn Stitched Heart Lawn Cut to make the "be mine" tag. To make the "cupcake", you just roll the sock up from the toe, put a rubber band around the bottom, and then fluff up the side edges. You can add a red pom-pom to the top for a cherry also if you want.
 
 Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store:
 
Here it is all wrapped up. I found the little cup holder, heart pick, foam heart stickers, and cellophane baggie in the Valentine section of Walmart. 
Now don't forget to play along with us so you can win a $20 Gift Certificate to the store. 
 
Have a great rest of the week my friends!
Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment